- Issue reading material for enrolled students, staff, ex-students and casual readers.
- Issue of books through Poor Boys Fund.
- Boys & Girls Reading Room
- Periodicals and Journals are provided to users.
- Online E-Journals and E-Books Provided to users.
- Staff Reading Room.
- Competitive Exam. Guide Center.
- Audio-Video Facility through T.V./ DVD.
- Newspaper Reading System.
- Display of new arrivals in the Library.
- Demonstration of Stack Room to new students
- Network Services are provided to staff and students.
- Best library users are awarded among students and staff.
- Every student entering the Library should have a valid College identity Card. It should be produced as and when demanded by any of the staff.
- Identity Card and Reader’s Ticket are not transferable.
- Students must handle the books or periodicals with great care. Any attempt to damage books or periodicals by defacing or tearing the pages will be treated as misconduct and strictly dealt with.
- If the original I-Card or Reader’s ticket is lost, a duplicate will be issued on payment of Rs. 10/- .each.
- A complete silence and strict discipline be maintained in the Library & Study Room.
- Text books, reference books & Journals will be issued to students against I-Card. Students are not allowed to take them outside the Study Room.
- If any reference is required, students should approach the Librarian.
- Every student is expected to read and strictly follow the instructions given.
- In case of late return of books, students will have to pay a fine Rs. 1/-day.
- Only texts books will be issued for Home-Reading.
To promote excellence, Scholar’s Cards are issued to the 1 student from each class. These cards facilitate the students to borrow an additional book for home reading (2 books instead of one).